Belgium’s prime 2-year-olds on display at the JM free jump competition
On Thursday 27 December, Jumping Mechelen is the place to be for horse breeding enthusiasts. We will not only treat them with the Darco Cup and several competitions for stallions and young horses. They will also get the chance to spot some very young talents at the Zangersheide free jumping event for 2-year-olds.
If you are joining us at the Arena B, you will definitely be in for a spectacular show. Our contenders all left the competition behind during multiple selection classes. The top 30% of the participants at each selection event advances to the Horseman semi-final that will take place on Sunday 9 December at Azelhof (Lier, Belgium). Whichever horses jump best at the semi's, get the chance to compete in the final at Jumping Mechelen.
Timetable and entries
You can enter your horse via the links below.
- 22/09 | Moorsele | Flanders Free Jump | Entries via BWP
- 27/10 | Tienen | Horseman Elite Auction | Entries via BWP Auction Antwerpen
- 01/11 | Hulsterlo | Belgian Youngster Trials | Entries via Galop
- 11/11 | Ternat | National Free Jump Contest | Entries via Jonge Fokkers
- 24/11 | Heusden-Zolder | Vrijspringen Heusden-Zolder | Entries via BWP
- 9/12 | Lier | Semi-final Horseman
- 27/12 | Mechelen | Final Zangersheide
Following horses have been selected to compete in the Horseman semi-final that will take place on Sunday 9 December at Azelhof (Lier, Belgium):
- 30% Aalter (04/03) | Entries via BWP
- 30% Gesves (14/08) | Entries via Equitation Gesves
- 30% Ghlin (08/09) | Entries via Ahecs
- 30% Moorsele (22/09)
- 30% Tienen (27/10)
- 30% Hulsterlo (01/11)
- 30% Wambeek (11/11)
- 30% Heusden-Zolder (24/11)
If your horse qualified for the Horseman semi-finals, you will be receiving a detailed info mail. If you want to enter this horse for the event at Azelhof, you will need tot confirm your presence to Wendy Wauters on Monday 26 November the latest. To finalize the registration, we ask you to deposit € 35 on behalf of Jumping Mechelen (IBAN BE28 7330 2984 5920) stating the name of your horse and its owner.
On Wednesday 28 November 2018 we will publish the order of go and the necessary practical information.
For questions you can contact Wendy Wauters. She is responsible for the Zangersheide free jumping competition at Jumping Mechelen.
Wendy Wauters | firstname.lastname@example.org | +32 474 49 96 67
• Starting order Final
• Result Male
• Result Female