Click the menu below to navigate to the information you are looking for.
Pre-sale (from 15 October)
Payments via bank transfer are accepted until 5 December.
Payments via Visa, Mastercard, Bancontact and Ideal are accepted continuously.
E-tickets that are payed for, will be sent by email until 30 December.
Unnumbered tickets and tickets requested to be sent by post will be arriving via regular mail until 16 December, after receipt of payment.
Online ticketsale from 26/12 on
From this year on, it will also be possible to buy your tickets online during the event. Starting on 26/12, regular ticket sale prices will apply as is the case when you buy a ticket on-site. Attention: you'll still be able to pay with Visa, Mastercard, Bancontact and Ideal. Payment via bank transfer will not be possible.
E-tickets will be sent by email until 30 December.
Buying a ticket on-site
We open the cash desk every day 1 hour before the first competition starts.
Further information from 26/12: +32 (0)15 560 547.
Points of attention
- Your ticket will be scanned at the main entrance! When leaving the hal, please scan your ticket if you wish to return to the hall later.
- Wheelchair users need to buy a ticket, but their companion will receive 1 free entrance pass. These tickets can only be ordered by phone. A special platform is provided.
- Children up to 5 years of age get free access to the main hall. If they need to use a seat at the A Arena, they need a ticket.
- There are no separate tickets available that only allow access to the main hall or the New Year arena.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Pre-sale prices include reservation costs but not the delivery of the tickets. .
Pricing and floor plan
Below you can find all ticket options and prices of the edition of 2019.
Attention: CERA, KBC, VLP, LRV, Pluspas and Landelijke Gilden are offering special promotions for the JM Kidsday.
You can park your vehicle at two locations for 8 euros/day:
- Planckendael (all day)
- Domein Hofstade (starting 12 am).
At both locations, we provide a free shuttle service between the parking and the Nekkerhal.
Please take a look at the page 'Parking' if you need more information on this subject.